Monday, September 8, 2008

What Isaac has been doing

This summer, we let Isaac do a day camp at our local YMCA for a week. They let the kids swim (which he does completely without any help now), do crafts, go on a field trip up to Castle Craig and just plain have fun. Anyway, the theme the week we sent him was 'superheroes'. This is the cape and mask he made. I'm sorry, but is he not the most beautiful child you ever saw!?

This is the comic strip he 'wrote' and drew that week. It says, "My superhero. Isaac the superhero is sad in the cage. Isaac is still stuck in the cage with a fire. Isaac knocked the bad guy out of the way."

Adorable.

This is Isaac's kindergarten classroom on the first day of school. He found his seat all by himself and without a second glance at mommy, daddy or the girls he went right to work with a reluctant 'ok, bye.'

I guess it's good that there was no separation anxiety (on his part anyway)

These pictures are kind of out of order. Sorry. Anyhoo, this is Isaac outside his classroom door waiting for Mrs. Needham to open up! He's ready to go in his shirt from grandma and his Thomas the Train backpack!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Very very cute. I love how he was all ready for school. I wish Kala had been like that. I had to peel her off my leg everyday until first grade. Sometimes she ran after me. I'm glad she loved me that much, but it made going to work stressful! Very cute superhero outfit. He is very creative.