Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Any Twilighters out there?

Hey guys! So I was just wondering if any of you are as obsessed with Twilight as I am. For those of you who haven't read the series or don't like spoilers, come back another day.

Twilight has pretty much interrupted my life, dishes don't get done as fast, I'm nuzzling Aaron's neck all the time, and sometimes I imagine my kids as little wolverines in the making. Primary presidency meetings always end with an hour or so of what we think will happen in Breaking Dawn and how our sweet little lds stay at home author will write herself out of the corner she seems to be in.

So, I was wondering what your thoughts are, since none of us know and it's all just guesses at this point, what do you think will happen in Breaking Dawn? Will Bella go through with the wedding and become a vampire? What will happen with Jacob? Will he imprint? How about the Voluturi?
Or do you think it'll go somewhere weird and unexpected? Edward becoming human or Bella getting pregnant?

My guesses-

Edward and Bella- successful all around.

Jacob- imprinting with Angela. He'll also be our 'x' factor with a battle between the Volturi and our werewolf and vampire friends. (It'll be close, then Jacob will show up last minute and save the day/ Bella or Edward specifically?)

I also think a major character might die. I don't know who- Charlie? Billy? Leah?

Anyway, can't wait to read your thoughts! Post away!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Everyone I know is OBSESSED with this book, I just don't get it. I'm a little scared to read it...

Stephanie said...

u've ruined me! in one week i've read all 3 books. i literally just finished Eclipse 1/2 hour ago. kala is shocked at how fast i've been reading it. the books were so good. i gave the 1st one to Susan to read and she wants to start it soon but i warned her it's addicting. ok my thoughts: i think edward and bella will be together for an eternity. it has to be edward who changes her though or it won't mean as much. and if the volturi come and bella's changed they shouldn't be bothered by it. however there always seems to be some type of "pending" doom with bella so some type of drama has to occur in the next book. jacob & angela? did I miss something? i kept thinking he would reveal he had already imprinted on bella but was hiding it. ooooh how i hated that victoria. i'm glad she's gone!!!! the next book comes out 2 days before we go on our honeymoon to mexico. poor eric. i'll be reading the entire time by the pool (:

Krysta said...

I'm not a Twilight reader yet, but hopefully soon!

mama bear said...

Love them all! We're already planning a GNO to the movie when it comes out in December. SO here's what I think: of course Bella & Edward (I've always had a thing for vampires) will get married. He will change her on their honeymoon, and then they will stage an accident where they both "die" so that her family and friends will have some closure and they can travel the world being good vampires and ridding the world of evil. I feel like Jacob will imprint on the girl werewolf (it's been too long, I forgot her name and don't want to go look it up in the book.) I can't wait to see what happens! I have to admit, since reading these books I find the thought of werewolves a little more sexy but still nowhere near vampires! And besides, I think dogs are gross and smelly.

Terrys Rock! said...

Yeah, I'm an addict too! I love them! Thank you Jen for threatening to not be my friend anymore if I didn't read them. With the move and vacationing, I am only about half way through New Moon. It calls my name constantly.

Marie Adell said...

So, you must have read the book by now, probably three times, huh?!?!
I can't believe that you guessed she'd get pregnant! That's insightful, but ANGELA? She's happily paired off with Ben.
Am I to understand that the reason Jacob was drawn to Bella so much from the beginning was he is in love with her future child? Or, was that just from the time she was pregnant? I think it may be the latter, but all around, I LOVE THIS STORY!! Too bad we have to wait for more.
Have you tried her other novel, The Host? I'm interested in that, but waiting for my turn to check out the library book. Hi Jen, I'm blogging now too! go to www.morningmorgans.blogger.com
LOVE YA!

Carly said...

NEVER!!!