Elise had her second birthday on Saturday! It's hard to believe she's two already- especially since she still has essentially no hair. That's ok though. After spending the morning with her friends at a primary water party we had a family party at home. She had a princess themed party with a pink cake with a tiara and scepter on top. After successfully and independently blowing out her birthday candles, she yoinked the tiara and scepter off the cake, dubbed herself queen and ate her cake with the scepter as a fork.
We then opened presents which was fun. She was great at opening them by herself much to the dismay of big brother. Elise gave us some very expressive reactions!
She was less good at waiting for us to free her new baby doll from all the wires that toys are wrapped in now. I was just a second too late with this shot actually. The moment before this she took her tiara off and threw it! Yikes! We're in for a good year I can feel it!
Things ended on a paparazzi note with her running around naked, looking like Britney Spears carrying her little baby, purse and wearing sunglasses.
5 comments:
What a birthday party! That picture of her throwing a fit had me laughing!! I love that she used the sceptor as a fork too. Hey, it's her day...she gets to do whatever she wants, right!?!
That's hilarious. I love it.
How adorable! I love the Britney Spears reference (: Happy b-day to her. I can't believe she's 2 also. I love b-days at that age. They are so cute when they blow (spit) on the cake.
She's a cutie! I wish I could get a cake with a crown and sceptor for my birthday! Very sweet!!!
Wow, Jen, Elise is already two! Crazy! yep, the good ole' terrible twos. Looks like a fun party, and it's so fun to see the pictures!
Post a Comment