Some of you may be wondering why it takes me so long to reply to emails these days. Some my answers may be obvious, others might take a little explanation. Like this one.
My husband is one of the smartest people I know, but along with that comes some interesting quirks. Like reinventing the wheel from time to time.
Every now and then I'll wake up in the morning to find that he's become frustrated that our computer doesn't do something quite the way he'd like it to and without any warning to my friends, I have dropped off the face of the earth.
He decided this time it was really 'dead' and ordered a whole new thing that he put together himself. Like I said, he's smart, but it comes with it's quirks.
3 comments:
He should buy you a laptop just for you. He can't do surgery on it, it's all yours. Then you can't fall off the face of the earth and everyone is happy.
Hey Jen!!! I heard through the grape-vine (Kim Brown) that you had a blog and wanted to say hello! Where do you guys live again? (I know it's somewhere close to us...Connecticut?!)
How are you doing? Your kids look so cute and grown up!!! Good to "see" you guys again!!!
Emily W. formerly of 30 Adolph Sutro #302
this is why we have separate computers!
Post a Comment