HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!!
Ok, so Aaron's birthday was actually on Tuesday but the whole family was wicked sick. We decided to make the event a weekend birthday bash instead. After giving the birthday boy a day to himself, spent mostly downstairs playing guitar, we went out to a Brazilian barbeque meat fest in West Hartford and then picked up our favorite, dulce de leche cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. We don't do date nights enough so that was a special treat! Tonight I made him a yummy dinner and since we obviously still needed an official birthday cake, I made chocolate almond torte cake.
I sure love my sexy hubby and I love getting to celebrate him on days like this. Indulge me while I have a quick brag fest. Aaron is the most wonderful, devoted, playful, funny, intelligent person I have ever known. I can't imagine life without him. I love his silly laugh. I love how the kids can't run fast enough to jump on him when he comes home. I love how he's always trying to be better at everything from guitar, to dentistry, to being a better father and husband. I love how sensitive he is to me and our children. I admire him for all the thousand things I know he struggles with to make our lives happy. He truly amazes me and I can't believe how lucky I am that I get to spend eternity with him! Love you babe!
4 comments:
Awwww! You're so cute Jen. You and Aaron are a match made in heaven, just perfect for each other. He's always been good at the things he does and so smart. He's always treated you like the queen you are and brings out the best Jen, the fun and happy Jen. And, you go on the cooking girlfriend! Dang! You can cook for me anyday. I miss you and love you. Enjoy your hot, sexy, David Cook look-a-like, husband! (You and the girls know what I'm talking about.)
Happy Birthday Aaron!! I'll indulge you in an Aaron brag fest anytime! He deserves it and you both are perfect for eachother. Love ya babe!
Good job on the blogging, BTW. Your sista is proud of you!
Oh Jen. I'm so happy you guys had a great b-day for Aaron. It sounds like a fabulous time!!!! Now come to Fresno so we can party with you.
You old man. Happy birthday! I'm taking boards this weekend and thinking of you being done. The jealousy is overwhelming.
-Dan
Post a Comment