Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it spring yet?

Ok, I have officially had it with east coast winters. I need the sun. I need plants that are green and potentially blooming. For all my friends in California who are worried I will not come back when we're done with school, any fears you may have had (which were silly to begin with) are completely ridiculous now! I am sorry that I am running around complaining to every Connecticutian - what I've decided to call them. I am sorry I sound like a whiny California girl who wants an endless spring. Or summer. But seriously. How much longer is this going to last? grrrrrrrr.

Two years and 3 months.

tick tick tick tick............

3 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

I'm with you on that Jen! It's been so cold and grey for so long here in Ohio . . . it doesn't look like spring is even close! I miss California too! I need some sunshine!

Krysta said...

You blogged! Yeah!! I've been watching for another post.

Weather can definately damper the mood of a mom...that is such an important thing with kids!! However, I'm having the opposite problem here in Houston. We've had such a wonderful Winter and now that Spring and Summer are approaching it has been so HOT and it's getting humid. YUCK!! My A/C has been on non-stop and my house is 78 inside. I will gladly share with you my heat and sunshine!

Stephanie said...

Hey Jen. We are all blogging together now! I do not envy you at all. I've never liked cold weather. I so hope you come back soon so we can hang out. By the time you come back Mahkala will be able to babysit so you and I can go see a movie or get a pedicure! Hang in there. When I lived in Utah my one saving grace was tanning. I know that it's so not good for you, but hitting the tanning bed every once in a while made me feel human again. It wasn't about being darker; it was about feeling the warmth and getting some sun (: