Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Casanova

Thank goodness I don't have a picture for this one.

So, as I was picking Isaac up from the bus last week the bus driver waved me down to have a little chat. He told me that Isaac had been KISSING a girl on the bus! AAAACCCKKKK!!!!!! I know he's the product of Aaron and I so it shouldn't be too surprising I guess, but he's FIVE!!!!!!! When I asked him why he was kissing that girl he said totally innocently, "Because it was fun." So, we went home and had a little chat. Ok, a big chat about not kissing girls at school and other appropriate behavior. So the next day as he was getting off the bus he looks at me with this huge grin and says proudly, "Mommy! I didn't kiss anybody today!"

Good for you Isaac. Good for you.



I apologize if you are the parent of one of the girls my son has been kissing. We're working on it. Please remember he's only five. Christian, I am so glad you live on the other side of the country.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow Isaac!! Sadly I have this talk with Kala in 6th grade and will keep having it until she's married. Hopefully she'll remember it. I'm surprised the girl's mom hadn't heard about it. I believe Isaac is 1/2 you too Ms. Jennifer (:

Terrys Rock! said...

Now, why are you so glad that my sweet, sweet husband is on the other side of the country?

You know the lame thing? He tells the girls that the only one guy they can kiss is their Daddy. However when it comes to Dude, he'll probably high five him and throw a party!

I bet you were shocked and a little speechless when it came to your little Casanova. At least you know he likes girls. Truthfully, was Aaron a slightly proud?

Krysta said...

That is funny!!! He definately takes after BOTH of you! I would love to have been the bus driver and seen the look on your face! :)

Gill Dockstader said...

Jen that is soooo cute! Good luck with that!

Stephanie Ryan said...

Go Issac. This reminds me of a fortune I got on a particularly gross cookie, "Talent does what it can; genius does what it must." Isaac, you're genius is showing!