Monday, September 8, 2008

Elise's new trick

So, Elise finally has enough hair for me to style it. Sort of. It's very fine, kind of wavy curly and she is only just learning to sit still for me to work on it. People always think she's much younger than she actually is due to a lack of hair. Somehow, it fits her personality though. I'm sure I'll miss this funny stage when she's grown.

Look at those eyes! That's totally the face Aaron used to give me! Now she gives it to him! haha! justice!

3 comments:

Krysta said...

Thank you for the awesome updates on all of them! Very cute pictures. I love Eilse's new do.

Keep up the blogging babe...once a week????

You have one at school now... :)

Stephanie said...

Krysta is pushy huh? Just kidding, Krysta. Her hair is very cute and a young lady should always want to look younger anyway so it works in her favor.

Terrys Rock! said...

I love all of the pics! We can be VERY jealous of you photography skills, you rock! Your kids are so cute and I love seeing the updates.