The Jensen family adventures of New England and beyond!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Lucy baby
So our little Lucy goose has started crawling, eating solid food, and loves to practice standing. We're working on saying 'mama' but she says 'dada' all the time though. I don't think she knows what it means yet though so I don't think it counts yet.
So so so so so beautiful. She is gorgeous-you're in trouble. I can't believing she's talking. Time has gone by so fast. Now I believe you are missing a child-Elise. I love Lucy's hairband.
I'm a "stay home" mom who is seldom home. My house is always a little dirty but the kids are having fun! I am a lucky gal that I get to hang out with these beautiful, and funny little people all day! It's truly my dream come true!
1 comment:
So so so so so beautiful. She is gorgeous-you're in trouble. I can't believing she's talking. Time has gone by so fast. Now I believe you are missing a child-Elise. I love Lucy's hairband.
Post a Comment