Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bacon Boy

Tonight for dinner I made the kids pancakes. Last week for Christmas, Aaron made waffles and Isaac's favorite, sausage. When I made the pancakes, Isaac was sad that I didn't have any sausage. So, I poked around in the kitchen and found some bacon. Our picky little eater has never tried bacon before so he kept asking me "Does it taste like sausage?"

"Well, sort of, but it's not shaped like sausage so just give it a try ok?"

After repeating that a couple of times, he gave in and tried the bacon.

"Mmmmmm! It does taste likes sausage!"

"I'm so glad you liked it."

"Bacon is good for your body."

"Not really." I said.

"Yes it is."

"Mmmm, not really."

"Yes it is."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I can feel my heart growing."



Enough said.

8 comments:

Marie Adell said...

Hey Babe! We're blogging at the same time!

Marie Adell said...

Cuuuute! We miss you too! And we've had tons of snow! I can hardly believe that Lucy is already a year old! Crazy, huh! And bacon is good for you! Please don't shatter my illusions like that! LOVE YA!

Terrys Rock! said...

That's so funny!

Krysta said...

Too cute!

Stephanie said...

LOL I love it. He can feel that bacon grease going through his arteries! Those type of conversations are the best.

Stephanie Ryan said...

That is hilarious! Mmmmmm Bacon!

Lanes said...

Classic. Your kids are getting so so big. That little Elise is a doll. Hope things are going well out there in CT. I was Isaac's age when I lived there. Crazy.

Unknown said...

i was checking your blog to see if you had posted pics of your Twilight party.........no party pics!!!! Hope you are doing well!!!