Sunday, December 21, 2008

5 more inches

So, today we got another 5 inches of snow. I really should take a picture of it so you guys can see just exactly how stuck we are. I have NEVER been in a snow storm like this. Not in Utah and not last year. I was actually thinking Connecticut winters were pretty mild because nothing huge really happened like this last year. We are definitely having a white Christmas.

Anyway, while I'm still stuck, here are some more cute pictures of the kiddies from the last couple of months.
Elise playing with a pretty leaf in our backyard. That is one of my favorite outfits on her and it's so fun being able to do her hair in those two little pony tails now!
Wearing the headband Aunt Becca made her (thanks Bec!) and her favorite boots.
Chief Isaac. He made this in kindergarten for Thanksgiving and we just thought it was too stinkin cute! I love his shy little smile- my brother Chris used to do that a lot as a little boy and I can't help but think about him when Isaac does that.
Dancing with Kindey at her birthday party. It was a "Tinkerbell" party and everyone came dressed up as a character from Peter Pan. Isaac is supposed to be an Indian. This girl is a hoot! She is so girly (can you tell?) Isaac is just crazy about her.

3 comments:

Stephanie Ryan said...

How adorable Jen!! Your girls are so beautiful.....Madie and Claire miss them so much!! And Isaac is such a ladies man....I think Logan is following in his footsteps ( He already claims to have a girlfriend, THANKS Kevin for encouraging that one). Logan talks about visiting Isaac all the time, I wish we could it would be so much fun!! Anyways...I'm glad you finally posted again I have been waiting to see what you were up to. Well hope you have a very Merry Christmas....We MISS YOU TONS!!!

Stephanie said...

I love that you have all that snow! The pics are adorable.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas from Aunt Peggy and Aunt Pat from here in Rocklin. We are here for Christmas with Don, Katie, Brian, Dan and Jeff. Wish you were here or we were all together. Loved the blog and the pix...not so sure about the snow. Hope you are all having a great Christmas and that we can all get together soon...