Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lucy's First Birthday

What? Two blogs this week when I haven't blogged in almost two months? Yeah, I know. Well, it could have something to do with the fact that we're snowed in. Literally. In about 10 inches. We're not going anywhere.


A
nyway, this is kind of backwards but here's Lucy playing peek a boo with her birthday cake. She was actually very reserved about digging in so it took me about 30 minutes to get a shot where she looked covered in cake. I just love it!

Here she is playing with the hit of the birthday presents. As you can see, even Isaac likes this toy for some reason. Good thing it's square and all three kiddies could play with it in theory. (Anyone with more than one child knows that that could not actually happen without blood being shed)

Lovin the pink balloons!

Daddy love. Awww.
For her breakfast, daddy made the Jensen family's divine waffles. You wouldn't believe how heavenly they are. mmmmm. just thinking about them.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a lot of snow! Can't say I envy you. It's raining here right now, but not quite the same. Lucy looks so cute and happy.

Stephanie said...

Oh and keep the blogs coming!!

Krysta said...

I'm glad your snowed in with no place to go...keep up the blogging! :) It's fun to get a peak into your life.

Happy Birthday Lucy!

Stephanie Ryan said...

Love the shot of Aaron in the G-Funk. Steph would tell you that I am equally guilty of running around this house like that too.