The Jensen family adventures of New England and beyond!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Okay, Okay.....
Elise and I made this clover chain waiting for Isaac at the bus stop the other day. Isn't she gorgeous?! Lucy and daddy having snuggly fun! Isaac at the Vanderbilt mansion in New York and at Easter. Elise with the magic eyes and glowing skin and hair. Lucy the blondest of blondes and our happy baby
Finally!! We have been waiting to see what you guys have been up to. Adorable pictures of absolutely ADORABLE kids!! We love and miss you guys, our kids are counting the days until you guys return.
What...a post??? Good job! It's fun to see pictures. I can't believe how much Isaac looks like Aaron! I love that you made a clover chain. I forgot all about those.
Those cheeks and skin and hair, so beautiful! Isaac does look so much like Aaron. All of your children are so beautiful. I can't wait to see you and the rest of my girls! Tomorrow Baby!
I was expecting to see Bacon Boy again! What a shock. I love the pictures of the kids. I'm recognizing some of Lucy's clothes from when Elise wore them. All the pictures are just so beautiful, thanks for updating your blog. Now I'm hungry for more! I heart you guys....
I'm a "stay home" mom who is seldom home. My house is always a little dirty but the kids are having fun! I am a lucky gal that I get to hang out with these beautiful, and funny little people all day! It's truly my dream come true!
6 comments:
Adorable! yay a new blog...keep 'em coming!!!!!
Jen- your kids are growing up so fast! I'm counting down the years til you finally come home!
Finally!! We have been waiting to see what you guys have been up to. Adorable pictures of absolutely ADORABLE kids!! We love and miss you guys, our kids are counting the days until you guys return.
What...a post??? Good job! It's fun to see pictures. I can't believe how much Isaac looks like Aaron! I love that you made a clover chain. I forgot all about those.
Those cheeks and skin and hair, so beautiful! Isaac does look so much like Aaron. All of your children are so beautiful. I can't wait to see you and the rest of my girls! Tomorrow Baby!
I was expecting to see Bacon Boy again! What a shock. I love the pictures of the kids. I'm recognizing some of Lucy's clothes from when Elise wore them. All the pictures are just so beautiful, thanks for updating your blog. Now I'm hungry for more! I heart you guys....
Post a Comment