Dear blog,
I haven't been very attentive, I know. Someday maybe I'll be better, but I'm having fun with my babies and they do get the priority.....
Just thought I'd share a quick little funny story.
Last night after the kids were in bed, Aaron and I rented the movie "Knowing". About 30 minutes in to the movie we hear Isaac sobbing up in his bedroom about being scared. We paused the movie to go help him calm down from his nightmare before he woke the girls and he said to Aaron in a scolding tone, "You shouldn't watch scary movies in case kids are peeking!"
We had a good laugh at that!
20 years ago
10 comments:
How cute is that??? I sure miss my Izzy Bear and all his good snuggles! Give the kids a kiss and a hug from Grandma. I'm using Rebecca's computer and don't know how to change the identity for this comment. Anyhoo, it's just me but over at their house.
This is Grampa Tom,
Surely children would never sneak down the hall to spy on parents who 'must be having too much fun'.
I anticipate him having 'too much fun' sleeping in the 'train room'.
If anything he may be 'playing' much as Logan did recently when he had the opportunity to 'stay with gramma and grampa'.
Oh what a December it should be!
Oh my goodness Jenn, I cant even believe how stinkin' cute your son is...(this actually is your sister by the way). Isn't it just the best job in the world being a Mom, I think so!
LOL I snuck in once to watch Ferris Bueller's when I was a kid :)
That's funny!!
ooh, I thought the commercials looked scary for that one! I guess he learned his lesson!
Jennifer....you have three kids!!! Sheesh it's been awhile. Kevin gave me your blog link. So fun to see pics. Looks like all is well.
Hi Jennifer!
Of course I remember you. I just spent a few minutes catching up with you via your blog. You have a beautiful family. Say hello to Aaron who I of course remember as well. Your children are delicious and beautiful. Hope all is well. How did you two get lucky enough to end up in Conn?
Ohhh, so sweet! I haven't seen "Knowing!"
I read this forever ago and it's the funniest story ever! I tell people the story all the time. I can believe Steph did the same thing. Can't we all? Once you're all settled in, you need to put up a new post!
Post a Comment